Lime Pecan Cookies Recipe from our friends at Boyajian.
- 4 sticks of softened unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons Boyajian Pure Lime oil
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar, ½ for dough, ½ for coating
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped pecans
- 4 cups flour
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, baking soda, ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, Pure Lime oil, and finely chopped pecans.
- By hand or with a spatula, gently add 4 cups of flour, 1 cup at a time to form a soft dough.
- Roll into 1” diameter balls.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and flatten to 1/4” thickness.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. While still warm, coat with confectioners’ sugar by tossing and gently rolling in a plastic bag.
- Remove from bag and let cool completely on a rack.
- Coat again with the remaining confectioner’s sugar.
- Can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week.
- Makes 5-6 dozen cookies.