The steps of caviar processing from the extraction of the caviar to the packing and the end result.
1. The roe is extracted from the belly of the fish.
2. The roe and fat are separated, by rubbing gently through a sieve.
3. The roe is washed in water.
4. The roes are emptied onto the sieve and allowed to drip for a few minutes.
5. Roe selection, this process is when broken roes or fat are picked out and removed.
6. Salt is added to the caviar.
7. The caviar is filled into the original tins.
8. Here we have the finished products.