Peppermint Brownies Recipe – Our friends from Boyajian Oil have shared this super easy Peppermint Brownie recipe using the Boyajian all-Natural Peppermint Oil, that offers the full spectrum of flavour and aroma.
- 8 tablespoonsun-salted butter melted
- 1 cupgranulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Boyajian Peppermint Flavour
- 1/2cup melted milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cupssemi- sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 9”x9” glass dish
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar, eggs, melted chocolate and Boyajian Peppermint Flavor until smooth.
- Using spatula, add flour, cocoa powder and salt until well combined.
- Add whole chocolate chips
- Pour and spread evenly into prepared dish
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. (Toothpick inserted in the middle should have crumbs, but not raw batter).
- Cool 30 minutes, before cutting into squares
You brownies can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week.