Lime Macadamia White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe from Our friends at Boyajian
There is nothing more enjoyable than homemade cookies, so here is a simple recipe to try at home:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick softened butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 teaspoons Boyajian Lime Oil
- 1 ¼ cup White chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and lime oil.
- Gradually add flour until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Using a teaspoon drop rounded dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool two minutes, transfer to wire rack and cool completely