Orange Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. Boyajian Orange Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 1 1/2 -inch round cake pan.
- Using a spoon mix together flour, sugar and vegetable oil in a large bowl. The mixture should be lumpy.
- Remove 1/2 cup of mixture and set aside for crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg and milk.
- Add this to original mixture, along with the salt, baking powder, and Boyajian Orange Oil.
- Mix by hand, this too will be lumpy.
- Pour into greased pan.
- To crumb mixture, add the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the crumbs on top of the batter, then sprinkle the top with a touch more cinnamon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a cake tester inserted comes out clean.